Thursday, April 4, 2013

My response to Suzanne Koval's question.

Question: Do you buy products that are slightly more expensive at a store rather than cheaper at another for more convenience?

I know for a fact that personally I have definitely purchased a product at a certain location that I know for a fact that I could have gotten elsewhere for cheaper. Most of the time when this happens to me, I am in some kind of a rush to get the product or get somewhere with the product and I really just don’t have the time to travel to the other location or go scout for a better deal at a different store. But most of the time when this happens, the product I need is relatively inexpensive and the potential savings from traveling to another store would be negligible. That being said, there is definitely a point at which the potential cost savings outweigh the aspect of convenience and I will go looking for a better price.

What is your favorite convenience product and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment