Thursday, March 28, 2013

My response to Sarah Allen's question

Question: What level do you think relates most to your consumer involvement?

If I had to put myself into one of these groups, I would say that I belong to the "Interest" group. I am not a big shopper, which is to say that I don’t walk around in a store looking for things that I like to buy them. I tend to be very particular about what products I buy and therefore I tend to be very cautious about what product I choose. Most of the time will only buy things that pertain to my interests. I very rarely will buy a product on a whim. I like to go into depth in researching a product online in forums and reviews by other customers before I make my decision as to what company and product I chose to buy from. I feel this is the safest way to shop.

What is the highest cost you are willing to pay for something on a whim?

No comments:

Post a Comment